Lesson from the Parrot
The Art and Science of Human Connection for MLM, Business, & Life
Species Spotlight #2
The Critter Series is a long way from complete, but so far, this one is my favorite. When I first started working on it, I had no idea how many lessons the parrot would provide. Turns out there are enough lessons from the parrot alone to fill four separate books!
This first one is based primarily on fables, folklore, and astounding true stories. Parrots feature prominently in every culture and all through history. This means there’s a crazy amount of rich material from which to draw powerful lessons. From ancient times to modern—the illustrations for human connection skills just keep a comin’. And speaking of illustrations . . . this volume (like the the parrot volumes) is illustrated profusely with beautiful artwork and custom cartoons. A boring read this book is not!
Of all my books, to date, this one is, by far, the most engaging, enlightening, and entertaining. Inside, you’ll discover . . .
- The secret strategy that endears others to you nearly 100% of the time
- Why team-members quit, and how to benefit when they do
- The mysterious principle anyone can use to gain automatic credibility
- A common mistake in Network-Marketing that drives prospects away—what is it and how to avoid it
- Specific questions anyone can use to create genuine interest in your prospects
And these are just the beginning. So find a lazy, breezy hammock in the tropical shade, lay back and enjoy the juicy sweetness of a fresh mango, and settle in while the parrots share powerful new human connection skills. Your business will never be the same.
Neither will your life.
Coming soon! (on hold until Spotlight # 4 is complete)