More Lessons from the Parrot
For Network-Marketing, Business, and Life: Even more Human Connection Power Skills
Species Spotlight #3
The perfect companion to the previous parrot spotlight.
This volume examines parrots though the lens of their natural history. Natural history refers to the full set of their natural characteristics—how they live, what they eat, how they interact with each other, etc.
Parrots are utterly unique within the animal kingdom. They are unlike any other kind of animal, bird or otherwise. Their unique traits and behaviors point out fascinating facts about one of the most fascinating critters in all of creation. Parrot behaviors also provide a rich set of illustrations for human connection skills.
- Learn all about the magic of names: why they’re important, how to remember them, how to ask for them, what to do when you forget the name of someone you know, and more…
- The four mindsets of business relationships and why you need to know them
- The most important trait to look for in your prospects
- Frustrated with your network team? Adopt this one mindset, and your frustrations will melt away; quick, fast, and in a hurry
- Feeling pressure to advance more rapidly. This refreshing perspective might be just what you need.
This is just a small sampling of how this book empowers you to take your business to the next level. Come discover what the feathered gems of the jungle mean for your business (and for your life).
Want to enjoy more success? You need More Lessons from the Parrot.
Coming soon! (on hold until Spotlight # 4 is complete)